Coolest Rickshaw Ride Ever

This was in Pune a few months back and these pictures had been lying in my phone for a while. So Rohan and I get into this auto and this freak has everything there. From logos, stickers - the works.

One of the few guys in Pune, whose meter still works. You should catch up with him sometime by calling him. Scroll down to know how to reach him.

Chrysler on his back seat

In the flesh

Notice the work on the front side

Proudly standing next to the Auto

If you want a ride, just leave a comment below. I’ll send it across his number to you as an email. Please don’t leave your email as a comment! (I’ll get it in my dashboard) Do comment back to share with others how the ride was!

13 Responses to “Coolest Rickshaw Ride Ever”

1. UmangNo Gravatar says:

Thats great, I am eager to have his number.
    Good work bro..!

2. J.S.No Gravatar says:

lolz..
    as soon as i get pune..

3. PurbaNo Gravatar says:

All the way to Pune?? That’s a loooonggg ride.

4. This guy loves his auto!!

There was a similar Auto driver here in Mumbai who had decals, logos, etc on his rickshaw. Distinctly remember the Mercendez Benz Logo on the front his rickshaw. Wonder what happened to him?

5. TavishNo Gravatar says:

lol… next time i am in Pune… why not!

6. JournomuseNo Gravatar says:

What do you mean one of the guys whose meter still works? If he drives a Chrysler, I’m sure he drives it in style? I always remembered a Pune where rickshawallahs were very principled about charging by the meter…City has gone to the dogs, eh?

• VinniNo Gravatar says:

City has gone to the dogs. Only Mumbai autowalas are the same. This guy with the cool auto insisted on using the meter. It was a pretty meter actually too! :)

Well about the style, he did try a few stunts here and there.

7. SangithaNo Gravatar says:

Have seen a ‘Maruti’ Benz with the front changed to look like a Merc. This is the first I have seen a reworked auto! :-D

8. RidhimaNo Gravatar says:

wow man, Would like to see dis unique thingy! Looks sexy! Haven’t seen anything like dat in delhi yet! ( though dnt expcet much creativity here) ;) lol

9. FarilaNo Gravatar says:

LOL The blog on autorickshaw is so special… How often I never think about this basic necessity of my life ( I have a girl who cannot travel by public transport and don’t own a car) and take it for granted.